Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Enquiry of Railway Transport Service' is an important communication that addresses a specific issue related to the transportation of goods by rail. The document begins with a formal salutation and expresses regret for the tampering of cases during transit. It confirms that the cases were in good order when they left the sender's warehouse and holds the carrier's clean receipt as evidence.
The sender clarifies that since the goods were sent by rail at the recipient's request, the railway company should be considered the recipient's agent. Therefore, the sender cannot accept responsibility for the losses and advises the recipient to directly claim compensation from the railway company. The sender assures their willingness to support the recipient's claim.
The document further states that the missing items will be replaced, but the cost will be charged to the recipient's account. To compensate for the inconvenience, the sender offers an additional discount. The sender concludes by requesting information on how they can assist in the recipient's claim for compensation.
In summary, this document serves as a formal response to an issue regarding tampering of goods during rail transportation. It emphasizes the sender's lack of responsibility for the losses and suggests the recipient to claim compensation from the railway company. The document also mentions the replacement of missing items and offers a discount as a gesture of goodwill.
Guidance for using the document:
1. Understand the issue: Read the document carefully to understand the issue at hand, which involves tampering of cases during rail transportation.
2. Assess responsibility: Note that the sender clarifies their lack of responsibility for the losses and considers the railway company as the recipient's agent.
3. Claim compensation: If you are the recipient, follow the sender's advice and directly claim compensation from the railway company. Gather all necessary evidence and documentation to support your claim.
4. Replacement of missing items: Be aware that the missing items will be replaced, but the cost will be charged to your account. Take note of this financial implication.
5. Additional discount: Take advantage of the sender's offer of an extra discount as a gesture of goodwill. Ensure that the discount is correctly applied to your account.
6. Seek sender's support: If needed, reach out to the sender for assistance in your claim for compensation. Provide them with any relevant information or documentation they may require.
7. Maintain professional communication: Keep all communication regarding the claim and any related matters professional and polite.
8. Follow up: Monitor the progress of your claim and follow up with the railway company as necessary. Keep the sender informed of any developments or outcomes.
By following these steps, you can effectively utilize the 'Enquiry of Railway Transport Service' document to address the issue of tampering during rail transportation and seek compensation from the responsible party.