Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Apology Letter - Goods / Products Delivery' is a formal letter that is used to apologize for the late delivery of goods or products to a customer. The document starts with the account information, including the company name, address, contact details, and the recipient's information. It is addressed to the recipient, expressing sincere apologies for the delay in delivering the ordered products.
The content of the letter explains the reason for the delay, which can vary depending on the situation. The document provides several possible reasons for the delay, such as incorrect address, insufficient stock or inventory, too many orders during peak season, staff turnover, or unexpected events like strikes, fires, floods, cyclones, earthquakes, blackouts, accidents, or force majeure.
The letter emphasizes that the delay was not intentional and offers an explanation for each specific reason. It assures the recipient that immediate actions have been taken to rectify the situation, such as sending another shipment by air without waiting for the return of the original shipment in case of an incorrect address.
The letter concludes by expressing sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused and offering a special discount as compensation for the delay. It also requests the recipient to confirm the receipt of the shipment by the specified delivery date.
Overall, this document serves as a formal apology letter that acknowledges the delay in delivering products, provides reasons for the delay, and offers compensation to the customer.
1. Start by entering the account information, including the company name, address, contact details, and the recipient's information.
2. Address the recipient formally, using their title and last name.
3. Begin the letter by expressing sincere apologies for the late delivery of the ordered products.
4. Provide the details of the ordered products, including the order number and the expected delivery date.
5. Depending on the reason for the delay, explain the specific circumstances that led to the delay. Use the appropriate conditional statements to address each reason separately.
6. Assure the recipient that immediate actions have been taken to rectify the situation. Mention any remedial measures, such as sending another shipment without waiting for the return of the original shipment.
7. Apologize again for the inconvenience caused and offer a special discount as compensation for the delay.
8. Request the recipient to confirm the receipt of the shipment by the specified delivery date.
9. End the letter with a formal closing, including the account first name, last name, job title, and the company name.
10. Proofread the letter for any errors or inconsistencies before sending it to the recipient.