Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Enquiry of Railway Transport Service' is an official letter written to address a concern regarding the delivery of a consignment. The document starts with a brief introduction, including the sender's and recipient's information, as well as the current date. The letter is addressed to the railway company.
The main purpose of the document is to report the unsatisfactory condition in which the consignment was delivered. The sender mentions that some of the cases had been tampered with, and upon checking the contents, they found missing items. The sender requests the railway company to confirm if the cases contained the invoiced quantity when they left the warehouse. Additionally, they ask for the missing items to be replaced with others of the same quality.
The sender acknowledges that the railway company may claim compensation for the damages caused during transit. They offer their assistance in providing any necessary information to support the compensation claim. The sender informs that the cases and their contents are being held for inspection.
In conclusion, the document serves as a formal enquiry regarding the unsatisfactory condition of the delivered consignment. It seeks confirmation, replacement of missing items, and offers assistance in the compensation claim process.
Guidance for using the document:
1. Start by addressing the letter to the railway company. Include the sender's and recipient's information, as well as the current date.
2. Clearly state the purpose of the letter, which is to report the unsatisfactory condition of the delivered consignment.
3. Provide details about the tampering of some cases and the discovery of missing items. Request the railway company to confirm if the cases contained the invoiced quantity when they left the warehouse.
4. Ask the railway company to replace the missing items with others of the same quality.
5. Offer assistance in providing any necessary information to support the compensation claim that the railway company may make.
6. Inform the railway company that the cases and their contents are being held for inspection.
7. End the letter with a polite closing and the sender's name, job title, and company.
Note: It is important to maintain a professional tone throughout the letter and ensure that all relevant details are included.