Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Enquiry of Furniture Moving Service' is an important document that serves as a formal communication to address a complaint regarding property damage during a furniture moving service. The document consists of several sections, each serving a specific purpose.
The document begins with a title that clearly states its purpose, which is to enquire about the furniture moving service. This title immediately highlights the importance of the document as it indicates that there is an issue that needs to be addressed.
The content of the document starts with the sender's information, including their job title, company, and address. This information is necessary to identify the sender and establish their credibility. It is important to provide accurate and up-to-date contact information to ensure effective communication.
The next section of the document is the current date, which indicates the date when the document is being written. This helps in establishing a timeline and provides a reference point for future correspondence.
The main body of the document consists of a formal letter addressed to the recipient, who is referred to as 'sir/madam.' The letter begins by stating that the sender's furniture was badly damaged when the workmen removed it from their house on a specific date. The sender then mentions the estimated cost of the repair, which indicates the severity of the damage.
The sender acknowledges that the insurance policy provided by the recipient covers damage to furniture and states that they are writing to claim compensation for the property damage. This section clearly outlines the purpose of the document and highlights the sender's expectations.
The document concludes with a closing remark, 'yours sincerely,' followed by the sender's first and last name, job title, and company. This provides a formal ending to the document and reiterates the sender's identity and affiliation.
In summary, the document 'Enquiry of Furniture Moving Service' is a formal communication that addresses a complaint regarding property damage. It consists of several sections, including the title, sender's information, current date, formal letter, and closing remark. Each section serves a specific purpose and contributes to the overall effectiveness of the document.
1. Provide sender's information: Include the sender's job title, company, and address in the document. This helps in identifying the sender and establishing their credibility.
2. Mention the current date: Clearly state the date when the document is being written. This establishes a timeline and provides a reference point for future correspondence.
3. Address the recipient: Begin the document with a formal salutation, such as 'dear sir/madam.' This sets the tone for the communication and shows respect towards the recipient.
4. Describe the property damage: Clearly state that the furniture was badly damaged during the moving service. Mention the specific date when the damage occurred and provide an estimated cost for the repair. This highlights the severity of the damage and the need for compensation.
5. Refer to the insurance policy: Acknowledge that the insurance policy provided by the recipient covers damage to furniture. Clearly state that the purpose of the document is to claim compensation for the property damage.
6. Conclude with a formal closing: End the document with a closing remark, such as 'yours sincerely.' Include the sender's first and last name, job title, and company. This provides a formal ending to the document and reiterates the sender's identity and affiliation.