Informative letter offering safety tips to travellers by a travel agency as a type of sales marketing and promotion.
In this times of uncertainty, divisions, wars, terrorism, social unrests, crimes and violence, international travellers are fraught with more anxiety than ever before. We understand that international travel may not always be avoidable, but at [TRAVEL AGENCY], your safety is our primary concern. Therefore we have produced the following guide on 10 safety tips for your upcoming travel:
1. Do Consult Your Country's Travel Advisory Websites
2. Research on Traveller's Review and Local Information
3. Take a Mobile Phone with Emergency Contact
4. Make Copies of Your Passport and Important Documents
5. Don't Hail a Taxi off the Street and Carry your Hotel's Business Card
6. Don’t Wear Expensive Watch, Jewellery or anything that are likely to Draw Attention
7. Keep up with World Events on International News and Keep your Friends and Family Updated
8. Be Wary of Your Surroundings and Approaching Strangers
9. Lock your Hotel room and be Wary of Public Wi- Fi
10. Avoid Sensitive Sites and Public Events
To summarise, just follow the following simple rules and you will be fine - Use Common Sense, Be Wary of the Surroundings and Err on the Side of Caution. Do let us know if you need any help with booking, travel advice or travel insurance. We are always here for you.
DocPro Legal is a team of legal professionals with a passion for making quality documents and legal contract templates widely available to the public through cutting edge technology. Our lawyers are qualified in numerous common law jurisdictions including the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, India, Singapore and Hong Kong. We have experience in major law firms and international banks with expertise in business, commercial, finance, banking, litigation, family, succession and company laws.
Not the right document?
Don’t worry, we have thousands of documents for you to choose from: