Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The document titled 'Sales / Marketing Communication' is an important document that serves as a means of communication between the sender and the recipient. It is used in the context of sales and marketing to address a specific issue, which in this case is the cancellation of a subscription.
The document begins with a salutation, addressing the recipient by their title and last name. This sets a professional tone and shows respect towards the recipient. The date of the document is also mentioned, indicating the current date.
The body of the document starts with an expression of regret and concern about the recipient's intention to cancel their subscription. The sender then requests the recipient to provide feedback on the reason for their decision by following a provided link. This shows the sender's willingness to understand and address any issues that may have led to the cancellation.
Furthermore, the sender offers a solution to retain the recipient's business by providing a 10% discount on their next subscription. This demonstrates the sender's commitment to customer satisfaction and their effort to retain customers.
In case the recipient still wishes to proceed with the cancellation, the document provides another link for them to proceed with the cancellation process. This ensures that the recipient has a clear and convenient option to cancel their subscription if they choose to do so.
The document concludes with a closing salutation and the sender's name, job title, and company. This adds a personal touch and reinforces the sender's identity and affiliation with the company.
Overall, this document effectively addresses the issue of subscription cancellation and showcases the sender's commitment to customer satisfaction and retention.
1. Address the recipient: Begin the document by addressing the recipient with their appropriate title and last name. This sets a professional tone and shows respect.
2. Mention the date: Include the current date to provide a reference point for the document.
3. Express regret and concern: Start the body of the document by expressing regret and concern about the recipient's intention to cancel their subscription. Show empathy towards their decision.
4. Request feedback: Ask the recipient to provide feedback on the reason for their decision by following a provided link. This shows your willingness to understand and address any issues.
5. Offer a solution: Provide a solution to retain the recipient's business, such as offering a discount on their next subscription. Show your commitment to customer satisfaction.
6. Provide cancellation option: If the recipient still wishes to proceed with the cancellation, provide a clear and convenient option for them to do so, such as a cancellation link.
7. Closing salutation and sender's details: Conclude the document with a closing salutation and include the sender's name, job title, and company. This adds a personal touch and reinforces the sender's identity and affiliation with the company.