Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Message to Customer / Business Partner' is a communication tool used by a company to send holiday greetings and well wishes to their customers or business partners. It serves as a way to maintain and strengthen relationships with these individuals or organizations.
The entire document consists of a title, content, and a closing. The title clearly states the purpose of the document, which is to send a message to the customer or business partner. The content of the document begins with the company's account job information, including the company name and address. This information helps to identify the sender of the message.
The content then addresses the recipient by their first name and provides holiday greetings. It informs the recipient that the company's office or plant will be closed for a specific period of time, including the start date and end date. This information is important for the recipient to be aware of the company's availability during the holiday season.
The document continues by expressing well wishes for the recipient's holiday season and the upcoming new year or remaining year. It emphasizes the company's desire for the recipient and their families to have success, good health, and happiness. The closing of the document includes the sender's account first name, account last name, and account job title. This information adds a personal touch and reinforces the sender's identity.
Overall, this document serves as a thoughtful gesture from the company to their customers or business partners, expressing holiday greetings and well wishes while also providing important information about the company's availability during the holiday season.
1. Include company information: Begin the document by providing the company's account job information, including the company name and address. This helps to identify the sender of the message.
2. Address the recipient: Use the recipient's first name to personalize the message. This creates a more meaningful connection with the recipient.
3. Provide holiday greetings: Express holiday greetings and well wishes to the recipient. This adds a warm and friendly tone to the message.
4. Inform about office/plant closure: Clearly state the start date and end date of the company's office or plant closure during the holiday season. This ensures that the recipient is aware of the company's availability.
5. Wish for success, good health, and happiness: Extend well wishes to the recipient and their families for the upcoming new year or remaining year. This shows genuine care and concern.
6. Sign off with sender's information: Include the sender's account first name, account last name, and account job title at the end of the message. This adds a personal touch and reinforces the sender's identity.