This is an announcement to a company's customers/business partners/colleagues to inform them of the appointment of a new partner. The announcement notifies the company's customers/business partners/colleagues of any changes this may cause.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Message to Customer / Business Partner' is an important communication tool used by a company to inform its customers or business partners about a significant change in the company's structure or personnel. The document begins with a brief introduction, highlighting the importance of the message. It then proceeds to provide a detailed introduction for both the entire document and each section.
The document starts with the title 'Message to Customer / Business Partner,' which immediately conveys its purpose. The content of the document consists of a message addressed to the recipient, which includes the account job company's information, such as the company's name and address. The document is dated with the current date, ensuring that the information is up to date.
The main body of the document begins with a salutation, addressing the recipient by their first name. The first paragraph of the message explains that the company has experienced a significant increase in business volume, which has necessitated an increase in the membership of the company. This highlights the importance of the message, as it announces a significant change within the company.
The second paragraph introduces Mrs. Briony Kisby as a new partner in the company. It states that she has been the head buyer for the past 10 years, emphasizing her expertise and experience. This detailed introduction provides background information about Mrs. Kisby and highlights her value to the company.
The third paragraph assures the recipient that there will be no change to the firm's name, emphasizing continuity and stability. It also expresses the company's desire to continue the mutually beneficial business relationship with the recipient. The document concludes with a closing salutation and the account first name and last name, along with their job title.
In summary, the document titled 'Message to Customer / Business Partner' is an important communication tool that announces a significant change within the company. It provides a detailed introduction for the entire document and each section, highlighting the importance of the message and providing relevant information about the company and the new partner.
1. Address the recipient: Begin the document by addressing the recipient, including their first and last name, along with their job title. This ensures that the message is personalized and directed towards the intended recipient.
2. Provide company information: Include the account job company's information, such as the company's name and address. This helps establish the sender's identity and provides contact information for further communication.
3. Date the document: Include the current date in the document to ensure that the information is up to date. This helps maintain accuracy and relevance.
4. Introduce the purpose of the message: Start the message with a brief introduction, explaining the reason for the communication. This helps set the context and prepares the recipient for the upcoming information.
5. Announce the appointment of a new partner: Provide a detailed introduction for the new partner, including their name and relevant background information. Emphasize their expertise and experience, highlighting their value to the company.
6. Assure continuity: State that there will be no change to the firm's name or other important aspects. This helps reassure the recipient and maintain a sense of stability.
7. Express desire for continued business relationship: Convey the company's intention to continue the mutually beneficial business relationship with the recipient. This helps maintain goodwill and fosters future collaboration.
8. Close the document: End the message with a closing salutation, followed by the account first name and last name, along with their job title. This provides a professional and formal conclusion to the document.