This document can be used as a template for a sales letter. It is often used by a distributor to sell its products to the customers directly, and it is written to appeal to the efficiency and competency aspect of the product/service.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Sales Letter Resort /Appeal to Affordability' is a sales letter that aims to promote a new product, specifically a solid tyre, to potential customers. The letter starts with a greeting and introduces the sender's company and position. It emphasizes the importance of the product by stating that it fulfills every car owner's dream.
The letter highlights the weaknesses of ordinary air-filled tyres, such as punctures, splitting under stress, and skidding on wet road surfaces. It claims that the solid tyre overcomes these issues and offers superior road-holding and reliability.
To support these claims, the letter mentions that enclosed copies of reports from racing car drivers, test drivers, motor dealers, and manufacturers are provided. These reports serve as testimonials and provide evidence of the product's quality.
The letter concludes by offering a special discount rate to encourage the recipient to hold a stock of the new solid tyre. It ends with a polite closing and the sender's name.
Overall, this sales letter aims to persuade potential customers to consider purchasing the solid tyre by highlighting its advantages and offering a discount incentive.
1. Address the recipient: Begin the letter by addressing the recipient using their appropriate title (e.g., 'Dear Sir/Madam').
2. Introduce the product: Clearly state the name and purpose of the product, emphasizing its benefits and how it fulfills car owners' dreams.
3. Highlight weaknesses of existing products: Discuss the common issues faced by ordinary air-filled tyres, such as punctures, splitting, and skidding, to create a need for the new solid tyre.
4. Promote product features: Describe the superior qualities of the solid tyre, such as its excellent road-holding and reliability, using specific examples or testimonials.
5. Provide supporting evidence: Mention that enclosed copies of reports from racing car drivers, test drivers, motor dealers, and manufacturers are included to validate the product's claims.
6. Offer a special discount: Incentivize the recipient by offering a special discount rate for orders received by a specific deadline.
7. Conclude politely: End the letter with a polite closing, such as 'Yours sincerely,' followed by the sender's name.
8. Encourage action: Encourage the recipient to take action by placing an order or contacting the sender for further information.
9. Proofread and edit: Before sending the letter, carefully proofread it for any errors or inconsistencies, and make necessary edits to ensure clarity and professionalism.