Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The 'Equal Opportunity Monitoring Form' is a document that is designed to promote and maintain equal opportunities within the workforce. It recognizes and actively promotes diversity and ensures that all job applicants and employees are treated with dignity and respect, regardless of their race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, and belief.
The purpose of this form is to help the organization identify any barriers to workforce equality and diversity, as well as to implement best practices. It is important to note that the information provided in this form will be kept confidential and will only be used for monitoring purposes, not for selection.
The form consists of several sections, each addressing different aspects of equal opportunity monitoring:
1. Gender: This section allows the individual to indicate their gender as male, female, or prefer not to say.
2. Date of Birth: Individuals can choose to provide their date of birth, although it is optional.
3. Age Group: This section provides a range of age groups from 16-29 to 65+ and prefer not to say. Individuals can select the appropriate age group.
4. Sexual Orientation: Individuals can indicate their sexual orientation as heterosexual/straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, or prefer not to say.
5. Disability: This section asks individuals if they consider themselves to have a disability. It provides a list of options such as physical, mental health difficulties, learning disability, visual impairment, hearing impairment, no disability, and other. Individuals can select the option that best describes their disability. There is also an opportunity to list any reasonable adjustments that they may require.
6. Ethnic Origin and Nationality: This section allows individuals to indicate their ethnic origin, including options such as white (English, Welsh, Scottish, Northern Irish, Irish, British, or other), Asian or Asian British (Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Chinese, Arab, or other), Black or Black British (African, Caribbean, or other), Mixed Race (White and Black Caribbean, White and Black African, White and Asian, or other), and an option to specify nationality.
7. Religion: Individuals can indicate their religion as none, Hindu, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, or other (with an opportunity to specify).
Overall, this form aims to gather information about the workforce in terms of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic origin, nationality, and religion. It helps the organization monitor and maintain equal opportunities, identify any barriers to diversity, and implement appropriate measures to promote equality and diversity within the workforce.
Guidance for using the 'Equal Opportunity Monitoring Form':
1. Provide Personal Information: Fill in the form by providing accurate personal information, including gender, date of birth (optional), age group, sexual orientation, and disability status. This information is essential for monitoring purposes and ensuring equal opportunities.
2. Reasonable Adjustments: If you have a disability, tick the appropriate box and list any reasonable adjustments you may require. This will help the organization accommodate your needs and ensure equal access to opportunities.
3. Ethnic Origin and Nationality: Indicate your ethnic origin and nationality by selecting the appropriate options provided. This information is crucial for monitoring diversity and promoting equal opportunities.
4. Religion: Select your religion from the options provided or specify if it is not listed. This information helps the organization understand the religious diversity within the workforce.
5. Confidentiality: Remember that the information provided in this form will be kept confidential and will only be used for monitoring purposes. It will not be used for selection or discriminatory purposes.
6. Completion: Once you have filled in all the relevant sections, review the form to ensure accuracy and completeness. Submit the form as instructed by the organization.
By completing this form, you are contributing to the organization's efforts to maintain equal opportunities, promote diversity, and identify any barriers to workforce equality. Your participation is crucial in creating an inclusive and fair working environment.