Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The 'Employment and Declaration Form' is a document that serves as a pre-employment personal information form. It is essential for all question fields in this application form to be completed accurately, without the use of abbreviated terms or initials, and with legible type-writing or handwriting. Providing insufficient or invalid information could prejudice an offer of employment.
The document begins with a section titled 'Personal Details,' which requires the applicant to provide their full name (last name, first name, middle name), home phone number, email address, nationality, government ID (if any), and country of issue. It also asks for the applicant's home address for the past five years, including all addresses in full, with details such as building name/number, street name/number, country, state, city, and pin.
The next section focuses on the applicant's educational record. It asks for details about the college/university attended, the period of attendance (from and to dates), whether it was full-time or part-time, the address of the institution, and whether a degree was received. If a degree was not received, the applicant is asked to indicate the last year completed and provide information about the type of degree/certificate, major, and minor.
The document also includes a section for professional qualifications, where the applicant is requested to attach copies of certificates and provide details about membership/qualification, the full name of the qualifying body, address/telephone number of the qualifying body, and the qualification date.
The employment history section requires the applicant to provide details about their current or last employer. This includes the company name, address (main office and branch where worked), telephone number, employment period (from and to dates), position held, summary of responsibilities, employee code, and contact details of the person they reported to. It also asks for information about total compensation, last bonus received, other allowances/incentives, whether financial advice was provided to high net worth clients, reason for leaving, and employment status.
If the applicant had temporary or contract assignments, there is a separate section to provide details about the agency name, agency consultant, agency branch/address, and telephone number. The document also asks whether a reference can be taken now or indicates when the check can be undertaken.
In case of any gaps in employment during the last five years, the applicant is required to account for them by providing the dates of the gap, reason for the gap, and any relevant details.
The document concludes with a section for language information, where the applicant can indicate their proficiency in written and spoken languages. There is also an 'Internal Use' section for employee ID, cost center, entity, location, job title, date of hire, staff type, and remarks regarding permission to check the current/last employer.
Overall, the 'Employment and Declaration Form' is a comprehensive document that collects detailed personal, educational, employment, and language information from the applicant.
1. Fill in the 'Personal Details' section accurately, providing your full name, contact information, nationality, government ID (if any), and home address for the past five years.
2. Complete the 'Educational Record' section by providing details about the college/university attended, period of attendance, degree received (if applicable), and relevant GPA/grade/percentage.
3. If you have any professional qualifications, attach copies of the certificates and provide information about the membership/qualification, qualifying body, and qualification date.
4. In the 'Employment History' section, provide details about your current or last employer, including company name, address, employment period, position held, responsibilities, and contact details of the person you reported to. Also, mention your total compensation, last bonus received, and any allowances/incentives. If you had temporary or contract assignments, provide information about the agency involved.
5. Account for any gaps in employment during the last five years by specifying the dates and reasons for the gaps.
6. Indicate your proficiency in written and spoken languages in the 'Language Information' section.
7. Complete the 'Internal Use' section if applicable, providing employee ID, cost center, entity, location, job title, date of hire, staff type, and remarks regarding permission to check your current/last employer.
8. Ensure that all fields in the form are filled accurately and legibly, without using abbreviated terms or initials.
9. Review the completed form for any errors or missing information before submitting it.
10. Keep a copy of the completed form for your records and submit the original as required by the employer.