Employee Conduct, Attendance, and Punctuality Policy set out the acceptable conduct, attendance and punctuality requirements by the company for the employee. It sets out the expectation of the company in relation to job performance-related issues.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The document titled 'Employee Conduct, Attendance, and Punctuality Policy' is an important policy that sets out guidelines and policies for employees of Account Job Company. The purpose of this policy is to clarify appropriate workplace behavior, establish workplace expectations, and create a harmonious workplace environment.
The general policy of Account Job Company expects employees to act in a manner that reflects well on the company both internally and externally. It emphasizes the importance of contributing to a harmonious workplace environment to ensure smooth operation of the company. This policy applies to all employees.
The policy covers various aspects of employee conduct. It includes an anti-discrimination policy that prohibits any form of discrimination, such as age, race, gender, and physical disability, towards other employees or clients. Employees are also required to maintain confidentiality and not disclose any confidential company information to outsiders. Additionally, the policy addresses the use of social media, stating that while employees may have personal social media accounts, they should not speak negatively about Account Job Company or its employees on social media platforms. Furthermore, the policy emphasizes responsible internet use during work hours, discouraging employees from engaging in personal affairs or non-work related tasks.
The document also outlines guidelines for employee attendance and leave. Employees are allowed to use their leave days as they desire, but they must submit a leave request to the Human Resources department and their immediate supervisor at least one week in advance. The approval of leave is subject to the discretion of the Human Resources department. In case of unforeseen circumstances requiring an absence, such as illness or child rearing, employees must inform the Human Resources department and their immediate supervisor as soon as possible.
Employee punctuality is another important aspect covered in the policy. Employees are expected to be punctual when coming into work, and continuous lateness can be grounds for dismissal. If an employee anticipates being late due to circumstances like traffic or adverse weather, they are required to contact the Human Resources department and their immediate supervisor as soon as possible.
The policy concludes by stating that it was last updated on the current date and that the company reserves the right to revise or modify any or all clauses of the policy as per business demands. The Corporate HR department is the sole authority to interpret the content of this policy.
1. Familiarize yourself with the policy: Read the 'Employee Conduct, Attendance, and Punctuality Policy' document carefully to understand its guidelines and policies.
2. Follow the anti-discrimination policy: Ensure that you do not engage in any form of discrimination towards other employees or clients based on age, race, gender, or physical disability.
3. Maintain confidentiality: Adhere to the non-disclosure agreement and refrain from disclosing any confidential company information to outsiders.
4. Use social media responsibly: While you may have personal social media accounts, avoid speaking negatively about Account Job Company or its employees on social media platforms.
5. Use the internet responsibly: During work hours, avoid abusing the internet by engaging in personal affairs or non-work related tasks.
6. Submit leave requests in advance: If you plan to use your leave days, submit a request to the Human Resources department and your immediate supervisor at least one week before.
7. Inform about unforeseen absences: In case of unforeseen circumstances requiring an absence, such as illness or child rearing, inform the Human Resources department and your immediate supervisor as soon as possible.
8. Be punctual: Arrive at work on time and avoid continuous lateness, as it can lead to dismissal.
9. Communicate lateness in advance: If you anticipate being late due to circumstances like traffic or adverse weather, contact the Human Resources department and your immediate supervisor as soon as possible.
10. Stay updated: Be aware that the policy may be revised or modified by the company as per business demands. The Corporate HR department is responsible for interpreting the content of the policy.