Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Notice / Communication Letter of COVID-19 / Coronavirus Cases' is an important communication tool for informing employees about a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the company. It serves as a notice to all employees regarding the situation and outlines the measures that have been taken to ensure their safety.
The document starts with a greeting to the employees and provides a brief introduction to the purpose of the letter. It mentions that the company has received information about an employee who has tested positive for COVID-19 and specifies the department in which the employee worked. The date of the employee's last day at work is also mentioned.
The importance of employee safety is emphasized, and the document highlights the measures that have been implemented to address the situation. Firstly, it states that all employees who had close contact with the infected employee are required to refrain from coming to work for a specific period of time. This measure aims to prevent the potential spread of the virus within the workplace. Secondly, it mentions that the office has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, including workstations, bathrooms, cafeteria, meeting rooms, and common areas. This step is taken to ensure a safe and hygienic working environment for all employees.
The document also includes a call to action for the employees. It advises them to monitor their health for the next 14 days and to inform their reporting manager or HR if they develop any symptoms of COVID-19. The importance of following general health hygiene guidelines, such as handwashing, wearing masks, and seeking immediate medical attention if symptoms arise, is emphasized.
The letter concludes with a request for employees to reach out with any questions or concerns. The contact information of the account department is provided for this purpose. The closing is polite and professional, signed by the account first name and last name, along with their job title.
1. Inform employees: Begin the letter by addressing the employees and providing a brief introduction to the purpose of the communication.
2. Share employee information: Mention the department in which the infected employee worked and specify the date of their last day at work.
3. Highlight safety measures: Clearly outline the measures that have been implemented to ensure employee safety. This includes requiring employees who had close contact with the infected individual to stay home for a specific period and conducting a thorough cleaning and disinfection of the office.
4. Encourage self-monitoring: Advise employees to monitor their health for the next 14 days and instruct them to inform their reporting manager or HR if they develop any symptoms of COVID-19.
5. Promote health hygiene guidelines: Emphasize the importance of following general health hygiene guidelines, such as handwashing, wearing masks, and seeking immediate medical attention if symptoms arise.
6. Provide contact information: Encourage employees to reach out with any questions or concerns and provide the contact information of the account department.
7. Polite closing: Conclude the letter with a polite and professional closing, signed by the account first name and last name, along with their job title.