Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
Upon receiving an offer from the Company, new hires are required to submit a set of mandatory documents as part of the onboarding process. These documents include an HR onboarding letter template and a new hire document checklist, which provide comprehensive information about the onboarding procedure. Additionally, new employees must provide their personal information, academic qualifications, transcripts, professional certificates (if applicable), current/previous employment supporting documents, and their most recent payslip. These mandatory documents are crucial for verifying educational backgrounds, work experience, and facilitating accurate processing of salary and benefits.
In addition to the mandatory documents, there are other documents that new hires will need to provide during the onboarding process. These documents may include proof of identification (e.g., passport, driver's license), social security or national identification numbers, banking details for direct deposit, emergency contact information, and tax-related documents. While these documents are not mandatory for initial submission, they will be requested at a later stage to ensure a smooth transition into the new role.
Should new hires have any questions or concerns about the required documents or the onboarding process, they are encouraged to reach out for assistance. The HR team is readily available to address any inquiries and guide new employees through the process. By cooperating and promptly providing the necessary documents, new hires can contribute to a successful onboarding experience and begin their journey at the Company with confidence and ease.
To effectively use this document for the onboarding process, follow these steps:
1. Read the Onboarding Letter: Familiarise yourself with the contents of the onboarding letter, which includes important information and instructions for document submission.
2. Review the Mandatory Documents: Take note of the specific mandatory documents listed in the letter. These documents are essential and must be submitted by the indicated date.
3. Gather Mandatory Documents: Collect the mandatory documents as outlined in the letter. These may include HR onboarding letter template, new hire document checklist, personal information form, copies of academic qualifications/education certificates, transcripts, professional certificates (if applicable), current/latest employment supporting documents, and current/latest payslip.
4. Ensure Document Accuracy: Double-check the accuracy and completeness of the mandatory documents before submission. This step helps to avoid delays or complications in the onboarding process.
5. Submit Mandatory Documents: Submit the gathered mandatory documents by the specified date. This ensures that the HR department can process your onboarding smoothly and efficiently.
6. Prepare Other Documents: Although not mandatory for initial submission, review the list of other documents mentioned in the letter. These documents, such as proof of identification, social security or national identification numbers, banking details, emergency contact information, and tax-related documents, will be requested at a later stage. Begin preparing these documents to streamline the onboarding process further.
7. Seek Clarification: If you have any questions or concerns about the required documents or the onboarding process, reach out to the HR department. They are available to provide assistance and guidance, ensuring a seamless transition into your new role.
8. Thank the HR Department: Express your gratitude for their cooperation and support in the closing of your communication. This demonstrates professionalism and appreciation for their efforts.
By following these steps and promptly providing the required documents, you can facilitate a smooth and efficient onboarding process, setting the stage for a successful start at the Company.