Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
This service agreement is a legally binding document that outlines the terms and conditions between the Contractor and the Customer for the provision of cleaning and other related services. The agreement begins by highlighting the importance of the document and the parties involved. It provides a detailed introduction to the entire document, including the interpretation and definitions section. The agreement then goes on to outline the Contractor's obligations, including the provision of services in a professional and diligent manner, compliance with laws and regulations, and the requirement for a new agreement for services outside the scope defined. The completion of the work section emphasizes the importance of timely performance and the possibility of granting an extension if necessary. The service fees section explains the payment terms, invoicing process, and the customer's responsibility to furnish necessary supplies and equipment. The liabilities and indemnities section highlights the customer's obligation to report any defects and the contractor's responsibility to rectify them. It also clarifies the contractor's liability cap and the customer's indemnification of the contractor. The term and termination section specifies the duration of the agreement and the conditions for termination. The property access and confidentiality section emphasizes the customer's responsibility to provide necessary access and the contractor's obligation to maintain confidentiality. The confidential information section outlines the contractor's duty to keep information confidential, with exceptions for certain circumstances. The announcements/publicity section requires prior approval for any announcements or disclosures related to the agreement. The amendment section states that any variations to the agreement must be in writing and signed by the parties. The assignment section prohibits the customer from assigning the agreement without the contractor's consent. The severability section addresses the invalidity of any provision and the parties' obligation to negotiate a valid substitute provision. The further assurance section requires the parties to perform additional acts and execute necessary documents. The warranty of capacity and power section confirms each party's authority and capacity to enter into the agreement. The force majeure section exempts the parties from liability for failure or delay due to circumstances beyond their control. The no rights under contracts for third parties section clarifies that only the parties to the agreement have enforceable rights. The arbitration and proper law section encourages amicable dispute resolution and specifies the jurisdiction. The notices and service section outlines the methods and timing of delivering notices. The counterparts section allows for the execution of the agreement in multiple counterparts.
1. Provide information: Enter the Contractor's and Customer's information in the agreement, including their principal place of business. This ensures that both parties are clearly identified.
2. Specify services: Clearly describe the type(s) of services to be provided by the Contractor. This ensures that both parties are aware of the scope of work and can avoid any misunderstandings.
3. Agree on completion date: If applicable, agree on the completion date for the services. This ensures that both parties are aware of the expectations and deadlines.
4. Discuss service fees: Determine the service fee and payment terms. Clearly specify the schedule and due date for payment. This ensures that both parties are aware of the financial obligations.
5. Address liabilities and indemnities: Discuss any potential liabilities and indemnities. Clarify the customer's responsibility to report defects and the contractor's obligation to rectify them. This ensures that both parties understand their rights and obligations.
6. Determine the term and termination: Agree on the duration of the agreement and the conditions for termination. This ensures that both parties have a clear understanding of the agreement's duration and the circumstances under which it can be terminated.
7. Establish property access and confidentiality: Discuss the customer's responsibility to provide necessary access and the contractor's obligation to maintain confidentiality. This ensures that both parties understand the importance of property access and the protection of confidential information.
8. Address any amendments: If necessary, discuss the possibility of amending the agreement in the future. Ensure that any variations are in writing and signed by the parties.
9. Clarify jurisdiction and arbitration: Discuss the jurisdiction and the process for resolving disputes. Encourage amicable resolution and specify the proper law.
10. Deliver notices: Follow the specified methods and timing for delivering notices. This ensures that both parties receive important communications in a timely manner.
11. Keep records: Maintain accurate records of all services performed and any expenses incurred. This ensures transparency and facilitates invoicing and dispute resolution.
12. Comply with laws and regulations: Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including anti-bribery and corruption laws and data protection regulations. This protects both parties and avoids legal issues.
13. Seek legal advice if needed: If you have any doubts or concerns about the agreement, consult with a legal professional to ensure that your rights and interests are protected.