This is a Service Agreement suitable for video production and photography services. Under this Agreement, the Service Provider provides photography and video production services to a Customer at an Agreed Price. This agreement is drafted in Neutral Form.
Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
This service agreement is a legally binding document that outlines the terms and conditions between the service provider and the customer for the provision of photography and video production services. The agreement highlights the importance of clearly identifying both parties and their principal places of business. It also emphasizes the need to specify the agreed price and completion date of the work to be carried out by the service provider, as well as the type(s) of services to be provided. The agreement further addresses the length of warranty and time of payment after the completion of the work, as well as the consequences of non-completion. It outlines the obligations of both the service provider and the customer, including the service provider's commitment to providing the services in a professional and diligent manner, and the customer's responsibilities in providing important information and notifying the service provider of any changes to the event. The agreement also covers the service fees, payment terms, and the service provider's right to incur certain expenses. It includes provisions for warranties, indemnities, confidentiality, termination, ownership of materials, cancellation, announcements/publicity, amendment, assignment, severability, force majeure, and jurisdiction. The agreement concludes with provisions for notices and service, as well as the option for execution in counterparts.
To use this service agreement:
1. Provide information: Enter the service provider's and customer's information, including their principal place of business, in the agreement. This ensures that both parties are clearly identified.
2. Specify price and completion date: Clearly specify the agreed price and completion date of the work to be carried out by the service provider. This will ensure that both parties are aware of the expectations and deadlines.
3. Describe services: Clearly describe the type(s) of services to be provided by the service provider. This ensures that both parties are aware of the scope of work and can avoid any misunderstandings.
4. Agree on length of warranty and time of payment: Both parties should agree on the length of warranty and time of payment after the completion of the work. This ensures that both parties are aware of the payment terms and the length of the warranty.
5. Specify damages: If the services are not completed by the completion date, specify the amount of damages per week that the customer is entitled to. This ensures that both parties are aware of the consequences of non-completion.
6. Service fees: Determine the service fee payable by the customer for the services rendered by the service provider. Agree on the schedule of payment and invoicing terms.
7. Obligations: Both parties should understand and agree to their respective obligations as outlined in the agreement. The service provider should commit to providing the services in a professional and diligent manner, while the customer should provide important information and notify the service provider of any changes to the event.
8. Ownership of materials: Clarify the ownership of materials and intellectual property rights produced or developed under the agreement. Specify any restrictions on the customer's use of the materials.
9. Termination: Understand the conditions under which either party can terminate the agreement and the consequences of termination.
10. Confidentiality: Both parties should agree to keep the terms of the agreement and any confidential information disclosed during the arrangement confidential.
11. Seek legal advice: It is recommended to seek legal advice before signing the agreement to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Please note that this guidance is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as legal advice. It is important to consult with a legal professional for specific guidance tailored to your situation.