Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
This Service Agreement sets out the terms and conditions for a service provider, referred to as the Provider, to offer services to a customer, referred to as the Customer. The Provider agrees to provide services exclusively to the Customer and not undertake any other business activities during the period of the Agreement.
The Agreement includes provisions on the interpretation of terms and statutory provisions. It sets out the Services the Provider will offer and states that the Provider will prioritise the provision of Services over other business activities. The Provider and its seconded personnel will have the power and authority to act for the Customer, negotiate, assume obligations or liabilities, or conclude any contracts in the Customer's name or on their behalf, subject to applicable limits on that authority imposed by the Customer. The Provider is required to provide the Customer with up-to-date information in relation to the Services when reasonably requested. The Customer's obligation is to provide clear instructions and cooperate with the Provider where requested during the Service Period. The Customer is also required to ensure that the Provider's seconded personnel have full and free access to the Location and all necessary information. The Provider must comply with all laws and regulations applicable to the Services, including those relating to anti-bribery, anti-corruption, and data protection.
The Agreement states that the Provider is not obligated to provide Services to the Customer outside Business Hours, and the Provider must notify the Customer of any expected delays or problems in providing Services. The Provider must return all books, records, and documents in their possession or control relating to the Customer's business upon the termination of the Agreement.
How to use the service agreement document:
1. Interpretation: Before using the document, it is important to understand the interpretation of the terms used in the agreement, as defined in section 1.1.
2. Services to be provided by Provider: Section 2 outlines the services that the Provider is obliged to offer to the Customer. It also specifies that the Provider should prioritise the provision of these services over other business activities.
3. Provider personnel: Section 2.7 states that the Provider's personnel should have the necessary skills and qualifications to provide the required services.
4. Compliance with practices and procedures: Section 2.8 stipulates that the Provider should comply with the practices and procedures laid down by the Customer, including guidelines and standards of safety and health at the Customer's location.
5. Termination of Agreement: Section 2.9 mandates that the Provider should return or deliver all books, records, and documents relating to the Customer's business in the Provider's possession or control after the termination of the agreement.
6. Customer's obligations: Section 3 states that the Customer is obliged to provide clear instructions to the Provider and cooperate with the Provider when reasonably requested during the Service Period.
This service agreement document is an agreement between the Provider and the Customer for the provision of various services. It outlines the interpretation of the terms, the Provider's obligations, the qualifications required for Provider personnel, the compliance with practices and procedures, the return of documents upon termination of the agreement, and the Customer's obligations. The Provider is responsible for offering services exclusively to the Customer and giving priority to the provision of these services over other business activities. The document also mandates compliance with guidelines and standards of safety and health at the Customer's location. Additionally, the Customer must provide clear instructions and cooperate with the Provider when reasonably requested during the Service Period.