Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
The Service Agreement - Long Term is a document that outlines the terms and conditions for the provision of various services by the provider to the customer. This agreement is important as it establishes a legally binding relationship between the parties and ensures that both parties are aware of their rights and obligations.
The entire document is divided into several sections, each addressing different aspects of the agreement. The interpretation section defines key terms used throughout the agreement, ensuring clarity and understanding. The services to be provided by the provider are described in detail in section 2, including any exclusivity or priority arrangements. The customer's obligations are outlined in section 3, emphasizing the need for clear instructions and cooperation.
Section 4 deals with service fees, specifying the payment terms and any additional fees for services not covered by the agreement. The agreement also includes provisions for the review of service fees on an annual basis. Liability and indemnification are addressed in section 5, with the provider being required to exercise reasonable care and skill in carrying out the services and indemnify the customer for any negligence-related losses.
The force majeure clause in section 6 provides protection for both parties in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond their control. The duration and termination of the agreement are covered in section 7, allowing for termination in case of non-payment or breach of the agreement. The agreement also includes provisions for the assignment of obligations and subcontracting.
Confidentiality and intellectual property rights are addressed in sections 12 and 13 respectively, ensuring the protection of sensitive information and clarifying ownership of intellectual property. The agreement also includes provisions for notice and service, ensuring effective communication between the parties.
Overall, the Service Agreement - Long Term is a comprehensive document that covers all aspects of the relationship between the provider and the customer, ensuring clarity, protection, and mutual understanding.
1. Review the entire agreement to understand the terms and conditions.
2. Clearly identify the parties involved, including their principal places of business.
3. Pay attention to the definitions section to understand the meaning of key terms used throughout the agreement.
4. Read the section on services provided by the provider, noting any exclusivity or priority arrangements.
5. Understand the customer's obligations, including the need for clear instructions and cooperation.
6. Familiarize yourself with the payment terms and any additional fees for services not covered by the agreement.
7. Take note of the provisions for the review of service fees on an annual basis.
8. Understand the liability and indemnification provisions, ensuring that the provider will exercise reasonable care and skill and indemnify the customer for any negligence-related losses.
9. Be aware of the force majeure clause, which provides protection in case of unforeseen circumstances.
10. Review the duration and termination provisions, including the conditions for termination and the rights and obligations of both parties.
11. Understand the provisions for the assignment of obligations and subcontracting.
12. Pay attention to the confidentiality and intellectual property sections, ensuring the protection of sensitive information and clarifying ownership of intellectual property.
13. Familiarize yourself with the provisions for notice and service, ensuring effective communication between the parties.
Please note that this guidance is a summary and does not cover all details of the agreement. It is important to review the entire agreement and seek legal advice if needed.