Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
The Sales Funnel Consulting Agreement is a service agreement that outlines the terms and conditions for the provision of funnel build and management services. This agreement is entered into between the Consultant, whose principal place of business is at Party 1 address, and the Client, whose principal place of business is at Party 2 address. The parties agree that the work shall be carried out in accordance with and subject to this agreement.
The agreement begins with an interpretation section that defines key terms used throughout the document. It then outlines the Consultant's obligations, including the requirement to carry out the work and the process for claiming additional fees or time extensions for variations requested by the Client. The agreement also specifies the completion date for the work and the consequences of non-completion, including the entitlement of the Client to liquidated damages.
The liability of the Consultant is addressed in the agreement, with provisions for repeat or remedial services in case of breach and limitations on liability for indirect or consequential loss. The agreement also allows the Consultant to engage in other business activities, provided they do not breach their obligations under the agreement.
The agreement covers supplies and equipment, premises requirements, payment terms, intellectual property rights, confidentiality obligations, termination rights, and the governing law and jurisdiction. It includes provisions for notice and service, the nature of the agreement as an independent contractor relationship, and the allocation of risk in case of force majeure events.
The agreement concludes with an assignment clause, allowing the Consultant to assign or subcontract the performance of the agreement without the Client's prior written consent. It is signed by the duly authorized representatives of both parties.
The scope of work and fee schedule are provided in Schedule 1 and Schedule 2, respectively. Schedule 1 outlines the funnel development and management services and deliverables to be provided by the Consultant. Schedule 2 specifies the fee structure, including any commissions or caps on the total value of the services.
Overall, the Sales Funnel Consulting Agreement is a comprehensive document that clearly defines the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of both parties involved in the provision of funnel build and management services.
1. Review the agreement: Familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions outlined in the Sales Funnel Consulting Agreement.
2. Provide information: Enter the names and principal places of business of both parties in the agreement.
3. Understand the interpretation: Familiarize yourself with the definitions provided in the interpretation section of the agreement.
4. Specify the work: Clearly describe the scope of work and deliverables in Schedule 1.
5. Agree on variations: If any variations to the work are requested by the Client, ensure that they are agreed upon in writing and that any additional fees or time extensions are reasonable.
6. Set the completion date: Determine the agreed completion date for the work and ensure that it is realistic.
7. Consider liquidated damages: If the work is not completed by the completion date, specify the amount of damages per week that the Client is entitled to.
8. Understand liability and limitations: Be aware of the Consultant's liability for breach of obligations and the limitations on liability for indirect or consequential loss.
9. Address intellectual property: Clarify the ownership of intellectual property rights and the extent of the license granted to the Client.
10. Maintain confidentiality: Ensure that both parties understand and comply with the confidentiality obligations outlined in the agreement.
11. Review payment terms: Familiarize yourself with the invoicing and payment terms specified in the agreement.
12. Comply with health and safety regulations: Ensure that the Consultant complies with any applicable health and safety regulations in relation to the Client's premises.
13. Understand termination rights: Be aware of the circumstances under which either party may terminate the agreement.
14. Seek legal advice if necessary: If you have any doubts or concerns about the agreement, consult with a legal professional to ensure that your rights and interests are protected.
15. Keep a copy of the agreement: Retain a copy of the signed agreement for your records and reference.