Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
This contracting agreement is between a company and an independent contractor for the provision of specific services. The contractor is obligated to provide the agreed-upon services and comply with all relevant laws, and will be paid the agreed-upon fee. The services must be rendered with reasonable care and reviewed regularly. The agreement is set to terminate after one year, and the contractor is not permitted to further sub-contract the services.
The contractor is responsible for obtaining and maintaining the necessary licenses and permits required to provide the services. The company is responsible for facilitating the provision of services. The contractor must notify the company of any delays, problems or complaints, and must rectify any issues as soon as possible. The consultant is responsible for any expenses, losses, claims, or proceedings that may arise in respect to the provision of services under this agreement. The parties agree to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice, and to maintain proper records. The contractor must provide a contingency plan and update it as necessary, and the company may require additional services from the contractor if agreed in writing. The agreement may be terminated by either party in the event of a material breach by the other party.
Here are the steps to use this document:
1. Understand the Parties Involved: This Contracting Agreement outlines the terms of the agreement between [PARTY_1_NAME] (the Company) and [PARTY_2_NAME] (the Contractor). Ensure that you have the correct information for each party involved.
2. Review Services to Be Performed: The agreement outlines the specific services that the Contractor shall provide to the Company, as well as any ancillary services incidental thereto. If there are any additional services to be provided, the Parties may agree to them in writing.
3. Understand the Terms of the Agreement: The Agreement outlines the specific terms of the agreement, including the completion date for the Services and the date of termination.
4. Review Fees and Expenses: The Company shall pay the Contractor [CURRENCY] [CONTRACTOR_FEES] in fees for the provision of services. Ensure that you have agreed upon the payment method and disbursement schedule.
5. Understand the Compliance Requirements: Both parties agree to comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, codes, and regulations while performing their obligations under this Agreement.
6. Review the Contingency Plan: The Contractor shall provide a copy of its contingency plan to the Company, and inform the Company of any changes or improvements to the plan.
7. Understand the Responsibilities of Each Party: The Company agrees to facilitate the provision of the Services by the Contractor, while the Contractor agrees to carry out each and all of the obligations, duties, and undertakings under this Agreement.
8. Review Liabilities and Indemnities: The Contractor shall promptly notify the Company of any delays or problems, complaints, or other matters that may result in any adverse publicity for the Company. The Contractor shall be liable for and shall indemnify the Company against any expense, liability, loss, claim or proceedings howsoever arising.
By following these steps, you can effectively use this document to outline the terms of your contracting agreement with another party. Make sure to review each section carefully and ensure that you understand the terms outlined in the Agreement.