This is a Coaching Agreement / Contract suitable for career, life, wellness, executive, sport or other personal coaching services. Under this agreement, a coach was to provide coaching services for a Client for an Agreed Price. This agreement is drafted in favour of the Coach.
Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
The Coaching Agreement/Contract is a service agreement between the Coach and the Client. It highlights the importance of the document by emphasizing the obligations and responsibilities of both parties. The agreement is divided into several sections, each addressing specific aspects of the coaching relationship.
The document begins with an introduction, stating that the Coach provides personalized coaching services, including personalized programs and training packages. The Client expresses their desire to receive these services from the Coach. Both parties agree to uphold their obligations under the agreement, acknowledging that their responsibilities are crucial for the success of the coaching relationship.
The interpretation section defines key terms used throughout the agreement. It clarifies that references to persons include individuals, corporations, associations, and partnerships. The headings are for convenience only and do not affect the agreement's construction. The section also states that any reference to an enactment or statutory provision includes any amendments or modifications.
The Coach and Client's obligations section outlines the responsibilities of both parties. The Coach agrees to adhere to the standards of behavior and ethics set by the International Coach Federation (ICF), a globally recognized standard for coaching relationships. The Client agrees to maintain efficient and reasonable communication with the Coach, provide honest feedback, and fully engage in the coaching program. The Coach is also required to comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to health, services, and prohibited substances. Any services outside the defined scope will require a separate agreement.
The completion of the work section emphasizes the importance of timely performance by the Coach. It states that time is of the essence, and the services should be completed by the agreed-upon completion date. If there are valid reasons for delay, the Client may grant an extension.
The service fees section addresses the payment terms. The Client agrees to pay the Coach a service fee in consideration for the satisfactory performance of the services. The payment schedule is specified, and late payment incurs a 5% monthly charge. The Coach may incur additional expenses, which will be invoiced separately. The Client has the right to dispute an invoice within 5 business days, and undisputed amounts must be paid within the agreed period.
The limitation of liabilities section clarifies that the Coach makes no guarantees or warranties regarding the services and shall not be held liable for any special, direct, or consequential damages. The Client's rights and benefits are enforceable only through the service agreement, and any liability shall be limited to the amount paid by the Client to the Coach. The Client is responsible for disclosing any medical conditions that may impact their ability to participate in the services.
The term and termination section specifies the duration of the agreement and the conditions for termination. The Coach may terminate the agreement with one month's written notice, while either party may terminate immediately in certain circumstances. Outstanding balances must be paid within 5 days of termination.
The confidential information section emphasizes the confidentiality of the agreement and the Coach's services. The Client is prohibited from disclosing any information without written approval, and the Coach may be required to disclose confidential information to authorities.
The announcement/publicity section requires prior written approval for any announcement or disclosure related to the agreement. The parties must consult on the form, content, and timing of such announcements.
The amendment section states that any variation of the agreement must be in writing and signed by the parties. Variations do not constitute a waiver of any provisions, and the rights and obligations of the parties remain in full force and effect.
The assignment section prohibits the Client from assigning the agreement or sub-contracting without the Coach's written consent.
The severability section states that if any provision of the agreement is illegal, void, or unenforceable, it shall be deemed not included, but the remaining provisions shall remain valid. The parties will negotiate a substitute provision if necessary.
The further assurance section requires the parties to perform all acts and execute all documents necessary to implement the agreement.
The warranty of capacity and power section states that each party has the authority and capacity to enter into and fulfill their obligations under the agreement.
The force majeure section relieves the parties from liability for failure or delay in performing their obligations due to causes beyond their control.
The agreement does not confer any rights to third parties.
The notices and service section specifies the methods and timing of delivering notices between the parties.
The counterparts section allows the agreement to be executed in multiple counterparts, with each counterpart considered an original.
The document also includes an optional annex for the coaching session schedule, which outlines the frequency and mode of meetings between the Coach and Client. The parties acknowledge that the schedule is subject to change and must be confirmed in writing.
The agreement concludes with the signatures of both parties and a witness.
1. Enter the Coach's and Client's information, including their principal place of business, in the agreement to clearly identify both parties.
2. Specify the agreed price and completion date of the services to be provided by the Coach. This ensures that both parties are aware of the expectations and deadlines.
3. Clearly describe the type(s) of coaching services to be provided by the Coach. This ensures that both parties understand the scope of work and can avoid misunderstandings.
4. Agree on the length of warranty and time of payment after the completion of the services. This ensures that both parties are aware of the payment terms and the length of the warranty.
5. If the services are not completed by the agreed completion date, specify the amount of damages per week that the Client is entitled to. This ensures that both parties understand the consequences of non-completion.
6. The Coach should uphold the standards of behavior and ethics defined by the International Coach Federation (ICF). The Client should maintain efficient and reasonable communication with the Coach and provide honest feedback.
7. The Coach should comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to health and services, as well as prohibited substances.
8. Any services outside the defined scope should be covered by a separate agreement.
9. Both parties should ensure timely performance of their obligations to meet the agreed completion date.
10. The Client should pay the Coach the agreed service fee according to the specified schedule. Late payment may incur additional charges.
11. The Coach may incur additional expenses, which should be invoiced separately with proof of purchase.
12. The Client has the right to dispute an invoice within 5 business days and must provide supporting documentation or a detailed description of the dispute.
13. The Client should furnish their own supplies and equipment necessary for the services, unless otherwise agreed upon.
14. The Coach should promptly report any defects in the services to the Client.
15. The Coach makes no guarantees or warranties regarding the services and shall not be held liable for any special, direct, or consequential damages.
16. The rights and benefits of the Client are enforceable only through the service agreement, and any liability is limited to the amount paid by the Client.
17. The Client should disclose any medical conditions that may impact their ability to participate in the services.
18. The agreement remains in effect for the agreed period or until the completion of the services, unless terminated earlier according to the terms.
19. Either party may terminate the agreement with written notice, subject to the specified conditions.
20. The agreement and any attached documents are confidential and should not be disclosed without written approval.
21. Any announcement or disclosure related to the agreement requires prior written approval.
22. Any variation of the agreement must be in writing and signed by the parties.
23. The agreement cannot be assigned or sub-contracted without the Coach's written consent.
24. If any provision of the agreement is illegal or unenforceable, the parties will negotiate a substitute provision.
25. The parties must perform all necessary acts and execute all required documents to implement the agreement.
26. Each party represents and warrants their capacity and power to enter into and fulfill their obligations under the agreement.
27. The parties are not liable for failure or delay in performing their obligations due to causes beyond their control.
28. The agreement does not confer any rights to third parties.
29. Notices between the parties should be delivered according to the specified methods and timing.
30. The agreement may be executed in multiple counterparts, with each counterpart considered an original.