Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
The Service Agreement - Limousine Services is a document that outlines the terms and conditions between the servicer and the customer for the provision of limousine transportation services. The agreement highlights the importance of prompt and timely performance of the servicer's obligations and the customer's responsibility to pay for the services rendered.
The document begins with an interpretation section, defining key terms and providing general provisions for the agreement. It includes definitions for agreement, services, completion date, and other relevant terms. The agreement also specifies that references to persons include individuals, bodies corporate, unincorporated associations, and partnerships. The headings in the agreement are for convenience and do not affect the construction of the agreement. It further clarifies that any reference to an enactment or statutory provision is a reference to it as it may have been or may be amended, modified, consolidated, or re-enacted.
The servicer's obligations section outlines the responsibilities of the servicer in providing the limousine transportation services. It states that the servicer agrees to provide the services to the customer on a specific date of performance between specified hours. The servicer is obligated to use best and commercially reasonable efforts to provide the services in a professional and diligent manner, consistent with industry standards and good commercial practice. The servicer must also comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including those related to anti-bribery and corruption and data protection. Any services outside the scope defined in the agreement require a new agreement agreed upon by both parties.
The completion of the work section emphasizes the importance of timely completion of the services. It states that time is of the essence, and the servicer must perform all obligations promptly and timely. The services should be completed by the agreed completion date. If the services are not completed by the completion date, the customer is entitled to liquidated damages at a specified rate per week for each week or part of a week during which the services remain uncompleted.
The document also includes sections on the assignment of a driver, service fees, warranties and indemnities, term and termination, cancellation, laws and permits, vehicle maintenance, background checks, license and insurance, ownership of materials, confidential information, announcements/publicity, amendment, severability, further assurance, warranty of capacity and power, force majeure, no rights under contracts for third parties, arbitration and proper law, notices and service, and counterparts.
Overall, the Service Agreement - Limousine Services is a comprehensive document that clearly outlines the rights and obligations of both the servicer and the customer in providing and receiving limousine transportation services.
To use the Service Agreement - Limousine Services, follow these steps:
1. Provide information: Enter the servicer's and customer's information in the agreement, including their principal place of business. This ensures that both parties are clearly identified.
2. Specify the date and hours of service: Clearly specify the date and hours during which the servicer will provide the limousine transportation services. This helps both parties to be aware of the scheduled service.
3. Agree on the scope of services: Clearly describe the type(s) of services to be provided by the servicer. This ensures that both parties are aware of the scope of work and can avoid any misunderstandings.
4. Set the completion date: If applicable, agree on the completion date for the services. This helps both parties to have a clear timeline for the completion of the work.
5. Determine the service fee: Agree on the service fee to be paid by the customer for the services rendered. Specify the payment schedule and any late payment charges. This ensures that both parties are aware of the financial terms.
6. Assign a driver: The servicer should assign a driver to exclusively perform the services. The servicer reserves the right to change the assigned driver if necessary.
7. Comply with laws and permits: The servicer's employees should comply with all driving laws and regulations in effect within the country, state, and/or city where the services are to be performed. The servicer should obtain all necessary licenses, permits, and approvals to provide the services.
8. Maintain vehicles: The servicer should ensure that all vehicles used for the services are roadworthy and not subject to any recall.
9. Perform background checks: The servicer should conduct comprehensive background checks on all employees to ensure they have no criminal history or are listed on any sex-offender registry.
10. Obtain licenses and insurance: The servicer should obtain the necessary licenses and maintain appropriate insurance coverage to cover any liability arising from the services.
11. Protect confidential information: Both parties should keep confidential any information disclosed during the agreement and treat it as confidential. This helps protect the privacy and sensitive information of both parties.
12. Termination and cancellation: The agreement may be terminated by either party with written notice. The customer may cancel the agreement with a minimum notice period, and any cancellation made less than the specified notice period may result in full payment of the fee. The servicer may terminate the agreement if the customer fails to pay or breaches any material provision.
13. Resolve disputes: The parties should make reasonable efforts to resolve any disputes amicably and in good faith. If necessary, arbitration may be used to settle disputes.
By following these steps, both the servicer and the customer can effectively use the Service Agreement - Limousine Services and ensure a clear understanding of their rights and obligations.