Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
The Bartending Services Agreement is a legally binding document that outlines the terms and conditions between the bartender and the customer for the provision of bartending services. This agreement is important as it ensures that both parties are aware of their rights and obligations, and helps to prevent any misunderstandings or disputes.
The agreement begins with an interpretation section, which defines key terms used throughout the document. This section ensures that both parties have a clear understanding of the terminology used in the agreement.
The bartender's obligations are then outlined in detail. The bartender is required to carry out the work with due diligence and in a good and workmanlike manner. They must use good quality ingredients/materials and maintain a high standard of workmanship. The bartender is also obligated to comply with any instructions or variations issued by the customer, and to work in compliance with all applicable local health, food, and safety regulations.
The completion of the work is an important aspect of the agreement. The work is expected to be completed by the completion date specified in the agreement. If the work is not completed by the completion date, the customer may be entitled to liquidated damages.
The agreement also addresses defects and liability. If any defects or faults in the work are due to ingredients, materials, or workmanship not of the correct standard, the bartender is responsible for promptly making them good at their own expense.
Other important sections of the agreement include assignment, site regulations, payment, ownership of materials, injury, damage, and insurance, termination, and no rights under contracts for third parties. Each section provides detailed information and requirements for both parties.
In the event of any disputes, the agreement includes a clause for arbitration and specifies the proper law that applies.
Notices and service are also addressed in the agreement. The agreement specifies the methods of delivering notices and the addresses of the parties for the purpose of serving notices.
Overall, the Bartending Services Agreement is a comprehensive document that covers all aspects of the bartender-customer relationship and ensures that both parties are aware of their rights and responsibilities.
1. Review the interpretation section to understand the key terms used in the agreement.
2. Familiarize yourself with the bartender's obligations, including the requirement to carry out the work with due diligence and comply with instructions and regulations.
3. Note the completion date and ensure that the work is completed by that date. If there are any delays, communicate with the customer and request an extension of time if necessary.
4. Address any defects or faults in the work promptly and at your own expense.
5. Do not assign the agreement or subcontract the performance without the customer's written consent.
6. Comply with any site regulations and instructions issued by the customer.
7. Ensure that payment is made according to the agreed terms.
8. Understand that materials and goods delivered to the event become the property of the customer.
9. Take necessary measures to prevent personal injury, damage, and maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
10. Be aware of the termination clause and the circumstances under which the agreement may be terminated.
11. Understand that the agreement does not confer any rights to third parties.
12. In case of disputes, attempt to resolve them amicably and in good faith.
13. Follow the specified methods for delivering notices and keep the addresses of the parties for serving notices.
Note: This guidance provides a brief overview. It is important to read and understand the entire agreement for complete compliance.