Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
This Service Agreement - Security Services document is a legally binding agreement entered into between the Servicer and the Customer. The document outlines the terms and conditions under which the Servicer will provide security services to the Customer. The importance of this document lies in its ability to clearly define the rights and obligations of both parties, ensuring that there is no ambiguity or misunderstanding.
The document begins with an interpretation section, which provides definitions for key terms used throughout the agreement. This ensures that both parties have a clear understanding of the terminology used.
The Servicer's obligations are outlined in Section 2 of the document. This section specifies that the Servicer agrees to use its professional knowledge and skills to provide the services to the Customer. It also states that the Servicer will comply with all laws and regulations applicable to the services, including anti-bribery and corruption laws and data protection regulations. Additionally, the Servicer agrees to comply with any instructions or variations issued by the Customer in relation to the services.
Section 3 of the document covers the completion of the work. It states that the services should be completed by the completion date. If the services are not completed by the completion date, the Customer is entitled to liquidated damages at a specified rate per week.
Section 4 of the document addresses the service fees. It specifies that the Customer shall pay the Servicer a service fee in consideration for the services rendered. The payment terms and schedule are also outlined in this section.
The document also includes provisions for warranties and indemnities, termination, cancellation, staff, training, laws and permits, background checks, ownership of materials, confidential information, indemnity, license and insurance, announcements/publicity, amendment, assignment, severability, force majeure, no rights under contracts for third parties, arbitration and proper law, notices and service, and counterparts.
By clearly defining the rights and obligations of both parties, this Service Agreement - Security Services document provides a solid foundation for the provision of security services, ensuring that both parties are protected and that the services are carried out in a professional and diligent manner.
1. Enter the Contractor's and Customer's information in the agreement, including their principal place of business. This ensures that both parties are clearly identified.
2. Clearly specify the agreed price and completion date of the work to be carried out by the Contractor. This will ensure that both parties are aware of the expectations and deadlines.
3. Clearly describe the type(s) of services to be provided by the Contractor. This ensures that both parties are aware of the scope of work and can avoid any misunderstandings.
4. Both parties should agree on the length of warranty and time of payment after the completion of the work. This ensures that both parties are aware of the payment terms and the length of the warranty.
5. If the work is not completed by the completion date, specify the amount of damages per week that the Customer is entitled to. This ensures that both parties are aware of the consequences of non-completion.
6. The Servicer should use its professional knowledge and skills to provide the services to the Customer in a professional and diligent manner consistent with industry standards.
7. The Servicer should comply with all laws and regulations applicable to the services, including anti-bribery and corruption laws and data protection regulations.
8. The Servicer should comply with any instructions or variations issued by the Customer in relation to the services. If instructions are given orally, they should be confirmed in writing by the Customer within 5 days.
9. Both parties should keep records of any expenses incurred during the provision of the services. The Servicer should submit an invoice itemizing each expense, along with proof of purchase and receipt.
10. The Customer should notify the Servicer in writing of any dispute with an invoice, providing substantiating documentation or a detailed description of the dispute.
11. The Servicer should furnish their own supplies and equipment necessary to deliver and complete the services, unless otherwise agreed upon by the parties.
12. The Servicer should promptly notify the Customer of any delays or problems in the provision of the services, and provide recommendations to avoid such circumstances.
13. The Servicer should rectify any defects in the provision of the services as soon as practicable.
14. The Customer should promptly notify the Servicer of any delays or problems in the provision of the services, and provide recommendations to avoid such circumstances.
15. The Customer should use the services provided by the Servicer solely for the purposes outlined in the agreement.
16. The Customer should keep the Servicer's intellectual property confidential and not use it for any purpose other than contracted for in the agreement without written consent.
17. The Servicer should obtain all necessary licenses, permits, and approvals to provide the services.
18. The Servicer should ensure that its employees have valid licenses and approvals for providing the services.
19. The Servicer should carry out comprehensive background checks on all employees.
20. The Servicer should not assign the agreement or sub-contract the performance thereof without the prior written consent of the Customer.
21. If any provision of the agreement is held to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the parties should negotiate in good faith to agree on a valid substitute provision.
22. The parties should use all reasonable endeavors to resolve any disputes amicably and in good faith.
23. Any notice required to be served should be done so in accordance with the specified methods and timelines.
24. This agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which is an original but all of which together constitute one and the same instrument.