This is a Service Agreement suitable for online marketing, e-mail promotion, social media or other digital marketing services. Under this agreement, an online Marketer was to provide marketing services for a Customer for an Agreed Price. This agreement is drafted in Neutral Form.
Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
This Service Agreement - DJ Services is a legally binding document that outlines the terms and conditions between the DJ Company and the Customer for the provision of disc jockey services. The agreement highlights the importance of prompt and timely performance of obligations, as time is of the essence. It provides a detailed interpretation section with definitions for clarity. The DJ Company's obligations are clearly stated, including the provision of services on a specific date and within specific hours. The agreement emphasizes the need for professional and diligent service delivery in accordance with industry standards. It also requires compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including anti-bribery and corruption, and data protection. Any services outside the agreed scope will require a separate agreement. The completion of work section specifies the completion date and allows for extensions if there are valid reasons for delay. It also outlines the consequences of non-completion, including liquidated damages. The service fees section details the payment terms, including invoicing, due dates, and late charges. It also addresses expenses and reimbursement, as well as the customer's right to dispute an invoice. The warranties and indemnities section highlights the DJ Company's obligation to promptly notify the customer of any delays, problems, or complaints. It also requires the DJ Company to rectify any defects in service provision. The agreement includes provisions for cancellation, DJ staffing arrangements, limitation of liability, obligations at the event, permits and permissions, DJ licenses, term and termination, ownership of materials, background checks, confidential information, announcements/publicity, amendment, assignment, severability, further assurance, warranty of capacity and power, force majeure, and no rights under contracts for third parties. The agreement provides for arbitration and specifies the proper law. It includes provisions for notices and service, as well as counterparts for execution.
To use this Service Agreement - DJ Services, follow these steps:
1. Provide information: Enter the Contractor's and Customer's information in the agreement, including their principal place of business. This ensures that both parties are clearly identified.
2. Specify the DJ services: Clearly describe the type(s) of services to be provided by the DJ Company. This ensures that both parties are aware of the scope of work and can avoid any misunderstandings.
3. Agree on the date and location: Determine the date of performance and the location of the event. This ensures that both parties are aware of the timing and venue.
4. Set the service fees: Clearly specify the agreed price and payment terms for the services. This ensures that both parties are aware of the financial obligations.
5. Address cancellation: Establish the cancellation policy, including the notice period and any applicable cancellation fees. This protects both parties in case of cancellation.
6. Discuss DJ staffing arrangements: Clarify the responsibilities and expectations regarding the assigned DJ, including arrival and departure times, use of tip jar, and adherence to alcohol and substance policies.
7. Address warranties and indemnities: Define the DJ Company's obligations to promptly notify the customer of any delays, problems, or complaints. Establish the process for rectifying any defects in service provision.
8. Specify ownership of materials: Determine the ownership of materials delivered or placed at the event location. This ensures clarity regarding the customer's rights and responsibilities.
9. Conduct background checks: Ensure that comprehensive background checks have been carried out on all DJs to maintain safety and security.
10. Maintain confidentiality: Both parties should agree to keep the terms of the agreement and any confidential information confidential, unless required by law or regulation.
11. Make announcements/publicity with approval: Obtain written approval before making any announcements or disclosures related to the agreement, unless required by law or regulation.
12. Review and amend if necessary: Carefully review the agreement and make any necessary amendments to ensure it accurately reflects the agreed terms and conditions.
13. Execute the agreement: Sign the agreement in counterparts, with each party retaining an original copy for their records.
Please note that this guidance is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. It is recommended to consult with a legal professional to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.