This is a Coaching Agreement / Contract suitable for career, life, wellness, executive, sport or other personal coaching services. Under this agreement, a coach was to provide coaching services for a Client for an Agreed Price. This agreement is drafted in favour of the Client.
Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
This Coaching Agreement/Contract is a legally binding document that outlines the terms and conditions between the Coach and the Client. The agreement highlights the importance of the document by emphasizing the obligations and responsibilities of both parties.
The entire document is divided into multiple sections, each addressing specific aspects of the agreement. The first section, titled 'Interpretation,' provides definitions for key terms used throughout the agreement. This ensures clarity and understanding between the Coach and the Client.
The next section, 'Coach's Obligations,' outlines the responsibilities of the Coach in providing the coaching services. It emphasizes the need for the Coach to deliver the services in a professional and diligent manner, adhering to industry standards and ethical guidelines.
The section on 'Completion of the Work' emphasizes the importance of timely completion of the services. It states that the services should be completed by the agreed-upon completion date, and any delays should be communicated and justified by the Coach.
The 'Service Fees' section explains the payment terms and schedule. It states that the Client shall pay the Coach a service fee for the services rendered, and the Coach shall invoice the Client accordingly. It also mentions the Coach's responsibility to keep records of any expenses incurred during the provision of services.
The 'Liabilities and Indemnities' section highlights the Coach's obligation to promptly notify the Client of any delays, problems, or complaints related to the services. It also states that the Coach shall be liable for any personal injury or damage caused during the provision of services, unless due to the Client's neglect or default.
The 'Term and Termination' section specifies the duration of the agreement and the conditions under which either party can terminate it. It also outlines the obligations of both parties upon termination, including the return of materials and the settlement of any outstanding fees.
The 'Ownership of Materials' section states that any materials and goods delivered to or placed on the site of the services shall become the property of the Client.
The 'Confidential Information' section emphasizes the Coach's obligation to maintain the confidentiality of the Client's information and return it upon termination of the agreement.
The 'Announcements/Publicity' section requires the parties to obtain written approval before making any announcements or disclosures related to the agreement.
The 'Amendment' section states that any changes to the agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.
The 'Assignment' section prohibits the Coach from assigning the agreement or subcontracting the performance without the Client's written consent.
The 'Severability' section states that if any provision of the agreement is deemed illegal, void, or unenforceable, it shall be deemed not included, but the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
The 'Further Assurance' section requires the parties to perform any further acts or execute additional documents necessary to implement and give effect to the agreement.
The 'Warranty of Capacity and Power' section states that each party represents and warrants its authority and capacity to enter into and carry out the obligations under the agreement.
The 'Force Majeure' section relieves the parties from liability for any failure or delay in performing their obligations due to causes beyond their reasonable control.
The 'No Rights under Agreements for Third Parties' section clarifies that third parties have no right to enforce any terms of the agreement.
The 'Arbitration and Proper Law' section encourages the parties to resolve any disputes amicably and in good faith.
The 'Notices and Service' section specifies the methods and timings of delivering notices between the parties.
The 'Counterparts' section allows the agreement to be executed in multiple counterparts, with each counterpart considered an original document.
The document also includes an optional annex, which provides a schedule for type coaching sessions on a weekly and monthly basis. It states that the schedule is subject to change and requires written confirmation.
Overall, this Coaching Agreement/Contract is a comprehensive document that clearly defines the rights, obligations, and expectations of both the Coach and the Client.
To use this Coaching Agreement/Contract effectively, follow these steps:
1. Review the entire document to understand its contents and implications.
2. Ensure that all relevant information, such as the names and addresses of the Coach and the Client, is accurately entered in the agreement.
3. Customize the agreement to reflect the specific coaching services to be provided by the Coach. Clearly describe the scope of work and any additional services or programs agreed upon.
4. Specify the agreed-upon completion date for the services. If necessary, include provisions for extending the completion date in case of valid reasons for delay.
5. Determine the service fees and payment schedule. Clearly state the currency, price, and due date for payment. Consider any additional expenses that may be incurred by the Coach and establish guidelines for reimbursement.
6. Address liabilities and indemnities. Ensure that the Coach understands their responsibility to promptly notify the Client of any issues or complaints and to rectify any defects in the provision of services.
7. Define the term and termination conditions. Specify the duration of the agreement and the circumstances under which either party can terminate it. Establish the procedures for returning materials and settling outstanding fees upon termination.
8. Emphasize the importance of maintaining confidentiality. Clearly state the Coach's obligation to keep the Client's information confidential and to return it upon termination.
9. Obtain written approval for any announcements or disclosures related to the agreement, unless required by law.
10. Ensure that any changes to the agreement are made in writing and signed by both parties.
11. Prohibit the assignment or subcontracting of the agreement without the Client's written consent.
12. Address the procedure for resolving disputes amicably and in good faith. Consider including an arbitration clause if desired.
13. Familiarize yourself with the notice and service requirements. Ensure that all notices are delivered in the specified manner and within the designated timeframes.
14. Keep multiple counterparts of the agreement for convenience, with each counterpart considered an original document.
By following these steps, you can effectively use this Coaching Agreement/Contract to establish a clear and mutually beneficial relationship between the Coach and the Client.