This is a Service Agreement suitable for video production and photography services. Under this Agreement, the Service Provider provides photography and video production services to a Customer at an Agreed Price. This agreement is drafted in favour of the Customer.
Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
This service agreement is a legally binding document that outlines the terms and conditions between the service provider and the customer for the provision of photography and video production services. The agreement highlights the importance of clearly identifying both parties and their principal places of business. It also emphasizes the need to specify the agreed price and completion date of the work to be carried out by the service provider, as well as the type(s) of services to be provided. The agreement further addresses the length of warranty and time of payment after the completion of the work, as well as the specified damages in case of non-completion. The document also includes provisions for service fees, invoicing, and payment terms. It outlines the obligations of both the service provider and the customer, including communication, provision of important event information, and restrictions on engaging other service providers. The agreement emphasizes the importance of timely and diligent performance of services by the service provider, in a professional and diligent manner consistent with industry standards. It also includes provisions for warranties, indemnities, and insurance coverage. The agreement specifies the term and termination conditions, including the right to terminate for non-payment or breach of material provisions. It addresses ownership of materials and intellectual property, as well as confidentiality obligations. The agreement allows for cancellation by either party and provides for the refund of fees in case of cancellation. It includes provisions for announcements and publicity, amendment, assignment, severability, further assurance, warranty of capacity and power, force majeure, and jurisdiction. The document also outlines the procedures for giving notices and the option for execution in counterparts.
To use this service agreement, follow these steps:
1. Provide information: Enter the Contractor's and Customer's information in the agreement, including their principal place of business. This ensures that both parties are clearly identified.
2. Specify price and completion date: Clearly specify the agreed price and completion date of the work to be carried out by the Contractor. This will ensure that both parties are aware of the expectations and deadlines.
3. Describe services: Clearly describe the type(s) of services to be provided by the Contractor. This ensures that both parties are aware of the scope of work and can avoid any misunderstandings.
4. Agree on length of warranty and time of payment: Both parties should agree on the length of warranty and time of payment after the completion of the work. This ensures that both parties are aware of the payment terms and the length of the warranty.
5. Specify damages: If the work is not completed by the completion date, specify the amount of damages per week that the Customer is entitled to. This ensures that both parties are aware of the consequences of non-completion.
6. Specify service fees: Agree on the service fee payable by the Customer for the services rendered by the Contractor. Include a schedule for invoicing and payment terms.
7. Outline customer's obligations: The Customer should agree to provide important event information, inform the Contractor of any changes to the event, and not engage other service providers without permission.
8. Specify completion of work: Emphasize the importance of prompt and timely performance of all obligations by the Contractor. Highlight that time is of the essence.
9. Address warranties and indemnities: Include provisions for reporting delays or problems, rectifying defects, and maintaining necessary insurances.
10. Specify term and termination: Define the duration of the agreement and the conditions for termination, including the right to terminate for non-payment or breach of material provisions.
11. Address ownership of materials: Clarify that materials and goods become the property of the Customer, and specify the ownership of intellectual property produced or developed under the agreement.
12. Address confidentiality: Both parties should agree to keep the terms of the agreement and any confidential information confidential.
13. Include provisions for cancellation, announcements/publicity, amendment, assignment, severability, further assurance, warranty of capacity and power, force majeure, and jurisdiction.
14. Follow the procedures for giving notices as outlined in the agreement.
15. Execute the agreement in counterparts, with each party signing a separate counterpart.
Please note that this guidance is a summary and does not replace the need to carefully review and understand the entire agreement before using it.