This document can be used as an event planning contract template. It is a Service Agreement suitable for event planning services. Under this agreement, a Servicer is to provide event planning services to a Customer for an Agreed Price. This agreement is drafted in favour of the Customer.
Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
This Service Agreement - Event Planning is a legally binding document that outlines the terms and conditions between the servicer and the customer for the provision of event planning services. The agreement highlights the importance of clearly identifying both parties and their principal places of business. It also emphasizes the need to specify the agreed price and completion date of the work to be carried out by the servicer, as well as the type(s) of services to be provided. The agreement includes provisions for the length of warranty and time of payment after the completion of the work. It also addresses the consequences of non-completion, specifying the amount of damages per week that the customer is entitled to. The agreement further outlines the process for invoicing and payment, including any additional expenses incurred by the servicer. It emphasizes the need for the servicer to obtain all necessary licenses, permits, and/or permissions to provide the services, as well as to maintain appropriate insurance coverage. The agreement includes provisions for cancellation, background checks on the servicer's employees, and the release of rights to use photographs of the event. It also addresses the ownership of materials and intellectual property developed under the agreement. Confidentiality obligations, announcements/publicity, amendment procedures, and termination provisions are also included. The agreement specifies that any disputes shall be resolved through arbitration and that the proper law governing the agreement is applicable. It provides guidelines for giving notices and allows for the execution of the agreement in counterparts.
1. Enter the Contractor's and Customer's information in the agreement, including their principal place of business. This ensures that both parties are clearly identified.
2. Clearly specify the agreed price and completion date of the work to be carried out by the Contractor. This will ensure that both parties are aware of the expectations and deadlines.
3. Clearly describe the type(s) of services to be provided by the Contractor. This ensures that both parties are aware of the scope of work and can avoid any misunderstandings.
4. Both parties should agree on the length of warranty and time of payment after the completion of the work. This ensures that both parties are aware of the payment terms and the length of the warranty.
5. If the work is not completed by the completion date, specify the amount of damages per week that the Customer is entitled to. This ensures that both parties are aware of the consequences of non-completion.
6. Invoicing and payment should be done in accordance with the agreed schedule. The Contractor should keep records of any additional expenses incurred and provide itemized invoices with proof of purchase and receipt.
7. The Contractor should obtain all necessary licenses, permits, and/or permissions to provide the services. Compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including anti-bribery and corruption, and data protection, is essential.
8. The Contractor should engage in a pre-event consultation with the Customer to discuss the services required, budgetary guidelines, and any personal preferences.
9. Time is of the essence in completing the services. Prompt and timely performance of all obligations is required.
10. The Customer has the right to cancel the agreement with a minimum of three days' notice to avoid a late cancellation fee.
11. Background checks on the Contractor's employees should be conducted to ensure their suitability for the services.
12. The Contractor should obtain the necessary licenses and approvals for doing business in the relevant jurisdiction and maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
13. The Contractor should promptly notify the Customer of any delays, problems, or complaints related to the provision of the services.
14. The agreement can be terminated by either party in accordance with the specified termination provisions.
15. Materials and intellectual property developed under the agreement become the property of the Customer.
16. Confidential information should be kept confidential and returned to the Customer upon termination of the agreement.
17. Any announcements or disclosures related to the agreement require prior written approval from all parties.
18. Any variations to the agreement must be in writing and signed by all parties.
19. The agreement is governed by the proper law, and any disputes shall be resolved through arbitration.
20. Notices should be given in accordance with the specified procedures.
21. The agreement can be executed in counterparts, with each counterpart being an original but together constituting one instrument.